Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Ride with me, Glide with me...







I know you've all been gripping the edge of your seat wondering why I haven't been updating my blog (what was that? no one but my mother noticed?), but I've been working on a large order for a new online shop that's opening in the next few weeks. Since I can't share the shop with you just yet, here's a peak at the my look book for the shop (which will be on the front flash site - fuck yeah!!), above. Oh, and I've added some new pages to my website if you want to check that out - below.


Creatively busy as usual. So just remember, when I disappear, its doesn't mean I'm hiding out, or trying to be a hermit or anti-social or anything, it actually means I've been sucked into a creative vortex that I would probably not come out of (were it not for the neccessity of things like sleeping, eating, and cleaning). For me, creating is the perfect way to end a perfect day. Take it away, Harry...


1 comment:

I'd love to hear what you think!