Monday, December 3, 2012

UNIQUE LA






+


Still catching my breath from an incredibly fun and incredibly exhausting weekend selling at Unique LA! I got to meet some really great artists, wonderful new customers, and hang out with Jill Aiko Yee, who did me the favor of pushing me to do the show despite my reservations (her line, last image, is proof in the flesh that hard work really does pay off!!) and created a really great build-out of recycled palettes for our little 10x10 booth that made it feel like home. 

I was unable to help build it because of work, but i DID get to be a part of attempting to break it down (which included the unforgettable experience of climbing on top on this palette house, crawling between it and the low hanging pipes on the ceiling, and attempting to unscrew it while laying down on it - lets just say my mother would have had a heart attack if she saw the lack of safety precautions!)

Haven't finished your holiday shopping?? If you're in the LA area this weekend, we're having an Echo Park Bazaar with some wonderful gifts! I'm hoping to score one of these beautiful hanging planters from TW Workshop while I'm there.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!