Monday, April 16, 2012

The French do it Better









+

Above images from the jewelry line by an incredibly intriguing French woman named Diane. Found this gem of a shop on Etsy the other day, I love photos just as much as the jewelry. A true artist, she hand paints each individual leather feather because she says:
"I like to instill some magic in my items. I want every design to have its own story and soul. That is why I insist on making everything with my hands, and for now, I still haven’t resorted to serigraphy. I draw every feather on leather, so each one is different and unique."

3 comments:

  1. i love that second one. Thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the article! I am happy that you liked my work!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!