Monday, December 19, 2011


 Keeping in the vein of a DIY holiday season that doesn't cause credit debt, heres a  fun, quick, project for a holiday party accessory, or a gift for a friend. I had all the materials lying around the house, but a quick trip to the craft store is all you need if you dont have these supplies (or, even better, just improvise!). 

I had been looking for long metal bars to use in my jewelry,and when I found some old picture hanging mounts I knew they would be perfect. You can also put a clasp at the ends instead of the embroidery tie, i just thought this piece was begging for a little more color.

3 comments:

  1. Good call on the hanging mounts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this rocks! I love the hardware, such creative repurposing. your site and style are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!