Friday, February 10, 2012

We never knock, because theres nobody there



 Ellen Rogers photo


 from "The Shanghai Express"
Lou Lou de la Falaise by Helmut Newton

 Sean McMenomy for Dansk
One of my favorite songs, Peggy Lee singing Me and My Shadow. In honor of my recently acquired... shadow. For the record, i wouldn't recommend trying to climb through windows as an adult. I also would not recommend waiting too long to ice a bruise after climbing through said window, unless of course you want to gain the street cred of having a black eye. I do however, recomend listening to this song over, and over, and over again. 

1 comment:

  1. You always post the most amazing photos, and this song, just so ridiculously amazing, I love it sooo much!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!