Wednesday, December 21, 2011
Peach, Pumpkin, Persimmon
Whatever the shade of orange, it's all right in my book. The bastard child of yellow and red that was condemned for decades to reside only in old hook-yarn rugs, the print on your grandmothers chenille couch, or the velvet lining of that old suitcase.
Things are about to change. Pantone has named it's 2012 color of the year as none other than Tangerine Tango, a bright orange with a strong red hue. A delightful departure from last years so-sweet-it-made-you-vomit honeysuckle pink.
side note, OH wow, how badly do I need those shoes?? Actually, i pretty much would love to own all of this. Family, take note. Just kidding. Maybe not. UPDATE: those shoes are no longer for sale. ehem.
1. Leather Wrap Bracelet - A Cute Cute, $9
2. Necklace- Ginger Hallows, $32
3. Kisslock Billfold - The Vintage Suitcases, $9.99
4. Fur Trimmed Jacket - Divine Excess, $325
5. Flash Lightning Boots - Green CanyonRoad...
6. Birdy Skirt - Tansy Pool, $18.50
7. Beaded Eagle Necklace - Fidget Finds, $20
8. Hand Painted Scarf - Somewhere In Time Scarf, $15
9. Tangerine Tango, in full effect.